Digital Health Expert
About the instructor
Hi, my name is Karen Finnin. I am a Physiotherapist, and I help health professionals to use digital technologies to create more time, opportunity and fun in their businesses.
In 2011 I launched Online.Physio, Australia’s first entirely online Physiotherapy clinic. As a result of the success of Online.Physio, i have become one of Australia’s leading authorities within the telehealth (online health consultation) industry.
- I present at digital health conferences in Australia and overseas
- I am a founding member of the International Society of Digital Medicine
- I work on telehealth advocacy with the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- I am part of the Digital Practice Taskforce defining telehealth in Physiotherapy for the World Confederation of Physical Therapy and the International Network of Physical Therapy Regulatory Authorities
- I liaise with leading health insurers to develop rebate strategies for telehealth consultations
I am passionate about opportunities at the intersection between health, business and technology, and I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you.
How To Set Up A Telehealth Service is a program designed to give allied health professionals all of the information, tools and considerations required to launch a successful telehealth service.
This course will help you to answer the following questions:
- How do i know if my telehealth concept is likely to work?
- How do i put the right legal and safety measures in place?
- How do i choose a video platform?
- How do i adapt my face to face consultations to the online space?
- How do i go about pricing my online consultations?
- How do i know when i am ready and safe to launch?
Telehealth expert Karen Finnin will lead you to the answers for all of these questions and more.
If you are an allied health professional looking to get started in private practice telehealth, this course is for you.
The content is delivered in a combination of text, videos, surveys and checklists.
We understand you are busy, probably working at another job while you set up your online space, so this course can be worked through in your own time. You have access to the materials for 12 months.
If you are also interesting in guidance on how to brand and market your new telehealth service, you may wish to bundle this course with How To Market Your Telehealth Business.
- How To Conduct Online Health Consultations
- Telehealth Subjective Assessment for Health Professionals
- Telehealth Objective Assessment for Health Professionals
- Telehealth Video Call for Health Professionals
- Telehealth Exercise Prescription for Health Professionals
- Telehealth Follow Up for Health Professionals
- Creating Seamless Patient Flow in Digital Practice
- How To Automate Your Digital Practice Using Systems